What information is collected and how do we use it?
To provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
- IQConnect Account Information Personal data that are collected while creating an IQConnect Account may include PII information like your email address or mobile phone number. This information help to activate, manage and use the IQConnect app. Your nickname, profile picture, country and time zone will be connected to your account so that you can use our product and service conveniently.
- User Device Information Your device model, operation system, unique device identifier, IP address, IQConnect software version number, access type and model etc. will be collected so you can receive PUSH notifications. This information is necessary to use IQConnect devices and the IQConnect app.
- Device Information All the smart device information will be collected so that you can control them via APP remotely.
- Picture/video The picture or video acquired by your camera will be collected and they are used to afford mobile monitoring and alarm service to you.
- Feedback We are always here to receive your feedback or suggestion so that your problems or device failure will be solved at the first time.
- Infrared Information Your infrared remote-control information will be collected and used to enable control of other infrared equipment by the IQConnect App.
- User scenario While you use functions like scenario, automation and so on, we will collect your setting information which support to afford intelligent scenario service to you.
- Body Fat Data When you us smart body fat calculator, your body data like height, weight, fat, BMI and muscle will be collected.
How the Personal Data is used
You can use what we collected to control smart devices you have purchased form us.
- To provide you with our products and services, processing your orders, performing contractual obligations between you and us, to ensure the functions and safety of our products, to verify your identity, to prevent and trace fraudulent or inappropriate usage.
- To develop our products and services, together with general and statistical information.
- To communicate with you, including providing you with notifications on products and services that are updated or launched.
- To provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our products and services (please note that you may unsubscribe at anytime).
- To personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, for example, recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products suited to you, and to invite you to participate in surveys relating to your use of IQConnect Smart device.
- To conduct investigations regarding our products and services.
- If you participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your personal data to manage such activities.
- To provide maintenance services, monitor software licenses, to improve our products or analyze the efficiency of our operations.
Who do we share your information with?
Disclosure to IQConnect group companies and Third-Party Service Providers
- In order to conduct business operations smoothly, the IQConnect entity which collects your personal data may disclose your personal data from time to time to other IQConnect group companies (in communications, social media, technology or cloud business), or our third party service providers which are our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, and customer service providers, agents, related corporations, and/or other third parties (together “Third Party Service Providers”). Such Third-Party Service Providers would be processing your personal data on IQConnect ’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above.
- Personal data will only be shared by IQConnect to provide or improve our products or services and will not be shared for use for marketing purposes.
Disclosure to Others
IQConnect may disclose your personal data without further consent if required or permitted by law in the following cases:
- cases in which the disclosure is required or authorized based on the applicable laws and/or regulations;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of the individual or another individual;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary for the prevention of crime or legal proceedings;
- cases in which the purpose of such disclosure is clearly in the individual’s interests, and if consent cannot be obtained in a timely way;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings;
- cases in which the disclosure is to any officer of a prescribed law enforcement agency upon production of written authorization signed by the head or director of that law enforcement agency, or a person of a similar rank, certifying that the personal data is necessary for the purposes of the functions or duties of the officer; and/or
- cases in which the disclosure is to a public agency and such disclosure is necessary in the public interest.
We use statistical data that does not specifically identify you (non-personal data) to help in our operations and improve our products and services and provide a better user experience for you. Here are some of the non-personal data we may collect and how we use them:
- When you create an IQConnect Account, download our software, register in our e-commerce website, participate in online surveys or interact with us in other ways, we may collect your language preferences, postal code, area code number and time zone in which you use our products and services, and your profession.
- When you opt-in to participate in our User Experience Improvement Program, we may gather statistics relating to your use of our products functions, on an anonymous basis. This may include information relating to your use of our official website, products and services. If there is an abnormal shutdown or breakdown, we may collect information relating to your mobile device to diagnose the problem.
- When you use our services or functions that are based on location information, e.g. carry out a location search, take advantage of advertising, use weather functions, access information based on maps, etc., we may collect your geographical information.
- When you use the Internet browser in using our products and services, we may collect log information, e.g. IP address, browser type, language, reference source, operating system, date and time marking and click rate data. When you first use and activate your IQConnect Smart device, the device’s unique identification code and approximate geographical information may be collected.
As you like，you can delete all the following information via “Profile - Personal center — Terminate the account”
- IQConnect Account Information
- User Device Information
- Device Information
- Infrared Information
- User scenario
- Body Fat Data
If your APP version is before 3.2, you can contact us via IQConnect@Signal-Vault.com for help.
Transfer Your Information
If you need to transfer information in your account, please contact us via IQConnect@Signal-Vault.com
Information Safety Safeguards
Various preventive measures will be taken to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. To ensure the security of your personal information, our company has strict information security regulations and procedures, and has a dedicated information team to strictly implement the above measures within the company. Your information is stored on the servers. For security and backup purposes, we may store your information and data on the servers of other affiliated companies.
Information retention period
We will retain your information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this personal information protection policy, unless required or permitted by law to do so for a longer period.
Complaints and feedback
If you have any questions or concerns about our personal information policy or data processing, just let us know by IQConnect@Signal-Vault.com
We may revise and update this policy at any time and issue a notice on the website 30 days in advance. If you continue to use the related services of the IQConnect platform on the date when the amendment update officially takes effect, you will be deemed to agree to our revision update.
Legal application and jurisdiction
This policy is formulated in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida.