The IQConnect Smart Wall Switch is the perfect addition or first step into home automation and making your home smart! Our Smart Wall Switch can be easily installed by anyone with a fair amount of electrical wiring experience and understanding in less than 15 minutes. The switch can then be controlled from anywhere at anytime with the IQConnect app, available for Apple & Android devices.
Have you ever been comfy in bed and forgot to turn off a light in another room? Have you ever wondered if you left a light on after you left your house? Wouldn't it be nice to have "Welcome Home" lighting set automatically for you and your family? Would you like to make it look like you are home even if you working or on vacation to add security to your home? The IQConnect Smart Wall Switch addresses all of these issues and more!
The IQConnect Smart Wall Switch comes in two different styles and both add a modern look to any room décor.
Smart Features Include
- Anywhere App Control
- Set Automatic Schedules For Your Lights
- Smart Scene Home Automation
- Check To See If A Light Was Left On At Anytime From Anywhere
- Works With Apple & Android Smartphones
- Voice Coontrol With Amazon Alexa
The IQConnect Smart Wall Switch is perfect for:
- Exterior & Interior Lighting
- Welcome Home Lighting
- Vacation/Security Lighting
**A neutral (white) wire is required to complete installation of the IQConnect Smart Wall Switch**
- Neutral (White) Wire In Switch Electrical Box
- 2.4ghz Wi-Fi Network
- IQConnect App & Account - Available for Android & iOS
Watch the video below to see how to install the IQConnect Smart Wall Switch.
HOW-TO: SETTING SCHEDULES & RANDOMIZE LIGHTING
Most criminals prefer vacant homes when selecting their next house to burglarize. Use the IQConnect Smart Wall Switch to randomize lighting to make it appear like you are home even when you're not!
- Step 1 - Open the IQConnect app.
- Step 2 - Click on the Smart Switch you want to control.
- Step 3 - Click "Schedule" or "Timer" underneath the On/Off button.
- Step 4 - Click the "Add Schedule" button.
- Step 5 - Use this setting to select different days and times to turn the light on/off. For example, have the light turn on every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 6:45pm and have it turn on at 7:10pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Step 6 - Click "Save" to add each schedule and you're all set!
Watch the video below to see how to Set Schedules & Randomize Lighting
HOW-TO: MAKING A PANIC BUTTON
Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night because you heard a noise or strange sound? Use the IQConnect Smart Plug to make an automation that will turn on all of your connected lights with the press of one button!
- Step 1 - Open the IQConnect app.
- Step 2 - Click "Smart Scenes" on the bottom navigation.
- Step 3 - Click the "+" in the top right corner and select "Smart Scene" as the type.
- Step 4 - We suggest naming the Smart Scene something like "Panic Button" or "All Lights On" so you know what it is quickly.
- Step 5 - Click the red "+" sign.
- Step 6 - Select the IQConnect Smart Device you want to turn on when your Panic Button is pressed.
- Step 7 - Click "Switch" and then select "On" as the action.
- Step 8 - Repeat the two steps above for any and all Smart Plugs you want turned on when your Panic Button is pressed
- Step 9 - Make sure "Show on Dashboard" is selected
- Step 10 - Save the Smart Scene and you're all set!
Your panic button while now show on your My Home tab where you can access it quickly. You can test the your Panic Button to make sure you didn't forget any Smart Plugs and it's a good idea to make another button to turn all of your lights off after you've made sure everyone and everything is okay!
Watch the video below to see how to make a Panic Button
- IQConnect App Control From Anywhere
- 60 Second App Setup
- No Hub Required
- Set Schedules
- Saves Energy
- Excellent Customer Service & Support
The IQConnect Smart Wall Switch looks great in any room!