The IQConnect Smart Plug is the easiest way to add smart features and automation to your home. Installation is quick & easy, taking less than two minutes and requires no special hardware or additional devices. Simply install the "IQConnect" app on your smart phone, plug in the smart plug and connect it to your 2.4ghz Wi-Fi network easily in the app with the press of a button.
With the IQConnect Smart Plug you can:
- Control lamps, lights, appliances
- Set schedules for your all your devices
- Control your devices from anywhere
- Check to see if a device or light was left on/off at any time
- Plug two smart plugs into one standard wall outlet
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa
The IQConnect Smart Plug is perfect for:
- Lights & Lamps
- Christmas Trees & Lighting
- Halloween Lights
- Decorative Yard Inflatables
The IQConnect Smart Plug works with the IQConnect app available for Android & iOS devices.
HOW-TO: SMART PLUG SETUP
- Step 1 - Connect your Apple or Android device to your 2.4ghz Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2 - Search for and download the "IQConnect" app from the Apple or Android app store.
- Step 3 - Create an IQConnect account.
- Step 4 - Plug in the Smart Plug
- Step 5 - Click "Add Device" in the IQConnect app.
- Step 6 - Enter your 2.4ghz Wi-Fi password and confirm the LED light on the plug is blinking rapidly.
- Step 7 - Click "Confirm" and the app will do the rest of the heavy lifting!
Wait for the app to finish connecting to your smart plug and you're all done! You can start setting schedules for your lights/devices and take advantage of all the smart features immediately!
Watch the video below to see the quick & easy installation process!
HOW-TO: SETTING SCHEDULES & RANDOMIZE LIGHTING
Most criminals prefer vacant homes when selecting their next house to burglarize. Use the IQConnect Smart Plug to randomize lighting to make it appear like you are home even when you're not!
- Step 1 - Open the IQConnect app.
- Step 2 - Click on the Smart Plug you want to randomize.
- Step 3 - Click "Schedule" underneath the On/Off button.
- Step 4 - Click the "Add Schedule" button.
- Step 5 - Use this setting to select different days and times to turn the light on/off. For example, have the light turn on every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 6:45pm and have it turn on at 7:10pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Step 6 - Save each schedule and you're all set!
Watch the video below to see how to Set Schedules & Randomize Lighting
HOW-TO: MAKING A PANIC BUTTON
Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night because you heard a noise or strange sound? Use the IQConnect Smart Plug to make an automation that will turn on all of your connected lights with the press of one button!
- Step 1 - Open the IQConnect app.
- Step 2 - Click "Smart Scenes" on the bottom navigation.
- Step 3 - Click the "+" in the top right corner and select "Smart Scene" as the type.
- Step 4 - We suggest naming the Smart Scene something like "Panic Button" or "All Lights On" so you know what it is quickly.
- Step 5 - Click the red "+" sign.
- Step 6 - Select the Smart Plug you want to turn on when your Panic Button is pressed.
- Step 7 - Click "Switch" and then select "On" as the action.
- Step 8 - Repeat the two steps above for any and all Smart Plugs you want turned on when your Panic Button is pressed
- Step 9 - Make sure "Show on Dashboard" is selected
- Step 10 - Save the Smart Scene and you're all set!
Your panic button while now show on your My Home tab where you can access it quickly. You can test the your Panic Button to make sure you didn't forget any Smart Plugs and it's a good idea to make another button to turn all of your lights off after you've made sure everyone and everything is okay!
Watch the video below to see how to make a Panic Button
- IQConnect App Control From Anywhere
- Stackable Design Allows Two Plugs Per Outlet
- 60 Second Setup
- No Hub Required
- Set Schedules & Timers
- Saves Energy
- Excellent Customer Service & Support
The IQConnect Smart Plug allows two plugs to be installed on the same wall outlet so you don't lose any functionality!
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.